Sunday, August 12, 2012

Are We There Yet?

Are we there yet? How many times have you heard these words?  Well, this was my constant question to my ever patient husband on Sept. 7, 2011.  Getting sick while on vacation is bad, but getting sick while on vacation and traveling on a motorcycle is terribly bad!  Unfortunately I got sick with a virus (I still wonder where and how I got it!), and could not take time to rest one more day at the hotel because we were still in Canada, and we had about 2,000 miles more to go.  Matt suggested to put me on a flight to return home, but I refused to leave him by himself, and continued our journey.  It was awful, and I just totally lost track of my blog postings.  Yes, it was a beautiful and fun trip from NC to Alaska but being sick for some time during the trip was not fun at all! 

So, sorry for the delay in getting back with you and our traveling stories.  I promise you this time (if everything goes well) we will keep you posted! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment